Vehicle Storage Simplified.
BRAND NEW ADDITIONAL 25,000 SQFT GREENWICH CAR STORAGE FACILITY OPENING IN SEPTEMBER 2022. CONTACT US TODAY TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE.
Running out of room to store cars? Wish you had an extra spot in your garage to add that one car you’ve been eyeing? Curating a car collection is fun, managing the collection isn’t. If you live in Fairfield County, Westchester County, New York City, or beyond, let the experts at Miller Motorcars store and manage your collection so you can go back to enjoying your cars.
Miller Motorcars has built a brand new 20,000 sq ft storage facility in Stamford, CT to better serve our clients. Our new facility is a convenient drive from Greenwich CT, Westport CT, New Cannan CT, Darien CT, Bedford NY, Armonk NY, Harrison NY, Scarsdale NY, Purchase NY, Bronxville NY, Rye NY, Larchmont NY and more. Whether you need to store 1 car or 30 we have the space to store your vehicle(s). Backed by our expert team of detailers, porters, service advisors, and master service technicians just down the street in Stamford, our new storage facility provides the full spectrum of services you need to keep your vehicle in pristine condition without lifting a finger.
Location: 121 Hamilton Ave, Stamford CT 06902
- Pricing: Contact Us For Details – (203) 653-5959 or e-mail email@example.com
- Month to Month
- 6 Month Contract
- 1 Year Contract
- Collection Pricing
- 20,000 Sq. ft. Facility to accommodate collections large and small
- Free tire cradles for every car in storage
- Electrical outlets for each vehicle in storage
- Battery chargers available if needed
- Fully heated and cooled environment
- Complimentary wash and wipe down of vehicles before pick-up
- Free transportation to service centers
- Safety & Security:
- 24/7 Professional Security
- Highly secure building, flatbed needed to bring a car in or out
- Full digital camera surveillance system covering inside and outside of the building
- Full fire suppression system
- 24/7 Fire monitoring
- Free flatbed transportation from storage center to and from Miller Motorcars service centers
- Discounted Flatbed rates for vehicle pick-up and delivery:
- Local: $100 each way
- NYC: $150 each way
- Hamptons: $225 each way
- Please call for other rates
- Full Service Collection Management
- Monitor service needs of all vehicles in storage
- Full Detail & Protection Services Available:
- Paint Correction
- Ceramic Coating
- Paint Protection Film
- Vinyl Wraps
- Wheel and Tire Repairs
- Paintless Dent Removal
- Scratch Repairs
***Car covers are not provided, but covers for most cars are available for purchase from our parts department or online at Miller Motorcars Boutique
342 West Putnam
Greenwich, CT 06830
Monday Friday 9:00am 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am 4:00pm
Monday Friday 7:30am 5:00pm
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.The advertised price does not include sales tax, dealer conveyance fee of $475, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, finance charges and any documentation charges.
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, however errors do occur. Please verify all information with a sales associate by calling or e-mailing us.
If a person writes a check without sufficient funds in an associated account to cover it, the check will bounce, or be returned for insufficient funds. Each state has laws regulating how merchants may respond to bounced checks. In Connecticut, the merchant may file a civil suit and press criminal charges if the check writer does not reimburse him for a bounced check after the merchant has sent several notices regarding the matter.
Posted Notice Requirement
Merchants and other business owners who accept checks must post a notice where customers are likely to see it warning them of the potential consequences of writing bad checks. The notice must include the civil penalties that bad check writers may face, the appropriate Connecticut statute number and an advisory that the check writer may also face criminal penalties
Civil and Criminal Penalties
As of 2010, civil courts may require the check writer to reimburse the merchant for the value of the check plus pay up to $750 if he has no back account or $400 if the check is returned for insufficient funds. If the merchant chooses to press criminal charges, the bad check writer may face a fine of up to $1,000 and up to one year in jail. Writing a bad check is a felony charge if the check was for more than $1,000 and a misdemeanor if written for a lesser amount.
Required Written Notices
If a check bounces, the merchant must send the check writer a letter by certified mail at the check writer's last known address or place of business. Usually this letter is sent to the address on the writer's check. The letter must inform the writer that the check was returned ask him to reimburse the merchant for the amount of the check and inform him of the potential criminal or civil penalties if he fails to do so. If the check writers does not respond to the letter within 15 days of receipt, the merchant must send a second letter. This letter must inform the check writer that he has 30 days to reimburse the merchant before the merchant takes legal action against him. Both letters must be written in both English and Spanish.