|Model:||599 GTB Fiorano|
|Exterior Color:||Blu Metal Notte|
|Engine Size:||V12 6L|
The Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano was Ferraris flagship, and, at the time, the most powerful series production road car ever offered by the marque. The front mid-engine V-12 derived from the limited production supercar, Ferrari Enzo providing 612hp and 456ftlb torque. American designer Jason Castriota is widely attributed to designing the 599 GTB Fioranio while working for Pininfarina.
The car was originally owned and specified for the father of Jason Castriota and most recently housed in a private collection. In 2011 the owner commissioned Jason Castriota Designs to bring the cars design closer to the original intent of the vehicle as seen in early concept sketches. The vehicle was sent to Italy where a two year process began to engineer and fabricate new front and rear bumpers, rocker panels, front fenders and headlamps as well as a set of solid billet polished aluminum wheels. All of the bodywork was executed in carbon fiber. The color combination of Alfa Romeo Blu Inverno over Poltrona Rau was inspired by the 1961 Ferrari 250 GT SWB California Spyder chassis 2561GT.
- Extremely rare six speed manual transmission
- One of only 20 6-speed cars delivered to the U.S.
- One of only one in Blue Inverno and Poltrona Rau
- One of only one Jason Castriota Design 599 GTB Speciale
- Considered the last great analog Ferrari V-12
342 West Putnam Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830 Phone: 866-295-4892
Contact us for more information about this vehicle
342 West Putnam
Greenwich, CT 06830
Monday Friday 9:00am 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am 4:00pm
Monday Friday 7:30am 5:00pm
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.
The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, finance charges and any documentation charges.
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, however errors do occur. Please verify all information with a sales associate by calling or e-mailing us.